FHM 20Moisture Meter
Moisture meter for wood and building materials.
Wood: Calibrated to 170 wood types in 8 groups.
Building materials: Gypsum, plaster, concrete, concrete screeds, mortar, cardboard, paper. Measurement of humidity permeation, surface humidity, determination of dry and humid areas.
- Measuring principle : Electrical resistance
- Measuring range wood : 6 – 99,9 %
- Accuracy wood : ± 1 %*
- Measuring range building materials : 3 – 33 %
- Accuracy building materials : ± 1 %
- Range temperature measurement : 0 °C – +60 °C
- Dimensions : 180 x 50 x 31 mm
- Weight : 175 g
* Average adjustment for European wood at 20°C
- External moisture measurement probe
- External temperature probe:
At measurement with moisture and temperature probe the moisture measurement is carried out with automatic temperature compensation. This leads to a higher accuracy
- 8 mm measuring pins (replaceable
- Protective cap with integrated calibration check
- Battery indicator
- Automatic power-off (adjustable time
- Moisture and temperature probe
- Padded bag
- 2 x spare measuring pins
- 2 x AAA Batteries